Today marks the fifth anniversary of when I adopted Midnight! Sometimes she is thankful, but mostly she just wants more food in her bowl. She's a great alarm clock, even on the weekends when I can sleep in.
Since I have no idea when her true birthday is, we celebrate on the date of her adoption, Valentine's Day. Tonight she received her usual scoop of Iams Weight Management Cat Food and a ribbon that I tied two bells onto. Hey, life is about the simple things...
Since I have no idea when her true birthday is, we celebrate on the date of her adoption, Valentine's Day. Tonight she received her usual scoop of Iams Weight Management Cat Food and a ribbon that I tied two bells onto. Hey, life is about the simple things...
Midnight doesn't care to have her picture taken. When she sees the flash come on, she blinks.
It's pretty much the funniest thing EVER!
Here's to many more years of celebrating!
No comments:
Post a Comment