We are already two days into 2011...seems unbelievable!
Today is cold, crisp and windy, which is much different than the past two days!
I had a day of Letterboxing planned, but it was much too cold for the shorts and sweatshirt I left the house in at 11:30 this morning. One find (White Womans Rock) and one plant (Go Green) were all I could squeeze in!
What?!?! You have never heard of Letterboxing? Well, check out this site and let me know what you think!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letterboxing
My favorite Letterbox website is: http://www.atlasquest.com/ You can look for me there under my Trail Name, Captain Sunshine.
I have decided not to make resolutions for 2011. Instead, I have decided to take this attitude....
Each Day is a Fresh Slate
Happy New Year!
Today is cold, crisp and windy, which is much different than the past two days!
I had a day of Letterboxing planned, but it was much too cold for the shorts and sweatshirt I left the house in at 11:30 this morning. One find (White Womans Rock) and one plant (Go Green) were all I could squeeze in!
What?!?! You have never heard of Letterboxing? Well, check out this site and let me know what you think!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Letterboxing
My favorite Letterbox website is: http://www.atlasquest.com/ You can look for me there under my Trail Name, Captain Sunshine.
I have decided not to make resolutions for 2011. Instead, I have decided to take this attitude....
Each Day is a Fresh Slate
Happy New Year!
No comments:
Post a Comment