Valentine's Day...
I miss the days of making boxes for your friends to stuff with Valentine's. So this year I decided to pretend like I was 6 again and make a box and Valentine's. I couldn't resist!
However, when I got to work and was getting ready to pass out my cards...I had only brought two. The others fell out when I was getting my week of lunches out of the refrigerator. I was so upset, but my dear friend, AL, said belated Valentine's are better than none.
I have some great, okay three, friends! In order from left to right, I received cards from EC, AL and EO. And, tomorrow they shall receive theirs! I hope they enjoy them...
The pictures were cut from a 12" by 12" piece of scrapbook paper, adhered to more scrapbook paper and some ribbon was added. Like ice cream needs sprinkles, crafts are only enhanced with ribbon!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
P.S. I got to see my Dad today, at the gas station where we were filling our not so friendly gas tanks. Love ya, Day-od!
I miss the days of making boxes for your friends to stuff with Valentine's. So this year I decided to pretend like I was 6 again and make a box and Valentine's. I couldn't resist!
However, when I got to work and was getting ready to pass out my cards...I had only brought two. The others fell out when I was getting my week of lunches out of the refrigerator. I was so upset, but my dear friend, AL, said belated Valentine's are better than none.
I have some great, okay three, friends! In order from left to right, I received cards from EC, AL and EO. And, tomorrow they shall receive theirs! I hope they enjoy them...
The pictures were cut from a 12" by 12" piece of scrapbook paper, adhered to more scrapbook paper and some ribbon was added. Like ice cream needs sprinkles, crafts are only enhanced with ribbon!
HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!
P.S. I got to see my Dad today, at the gas station where we were filling our not so friendly gas tanks. Love ya, Day-od!
No comments:
Post a Comment