On February 14, 2006, I adopted Midnight. And, by her distinct name, you might be able to guess she is all black. She has a very small, sporadic patch of white on her chest and belly. It is almost as though God sprinkled her with white on her beautiful, thick black fur. To sum it up, she has been my blessing for the past few years.
She is never stressed...
And when she isn't getting the attention she deserves, she interrupts.
Okay, so she outgrew her bed. But, with bunny feet like that, it was bound to happen.
She took over a piece of silky lavender material I was going to make who-knows-what out of.
She isn't much help when going through the clothes to donate.
And sometimes when it storms, she seeks refuge under a box lid. Oh to be a cat...
She's the perfect amount of sassy and sweet, bites my hand when I annoy her, hisses at me when I annoy her...I must annoy her quite a bit. But, she's a pet in every way, and completely loved and spoiled. And, thankfully she doesn't mind that I'm fluffy and mostly boring. She's the perfect alarm clock, which is set at about 6:30 am every morning, seven days a week. (yawn) She loves to eat, and will remind you to put food in her bowl. She does this exaggerated exhale when she's irritated, it's hilarious.
Her name is Midnight, and when God saw I needed her, He matched us up.
She is never stressed...
And when she isn't getting the attention she deserves, she interrupts.
She loves tissue paper and found Holly Bob's necklace in her over-stuffed toy basket.
She took over a piece of silky lavender material I was going to make who-knows-what out of.
She isn't much help when going through the clothes to donate.
Thankfully, Santa brought a new bed, and she puts it to good use. She sleeps in her bed every night!
She's the perfect amount of sassy and sweet, bites my hand when I annoy her, hisses at me when I annoy her...I must annoy her quite a bit. But, she's a pet in every way, and completely loved and spoiled. And, thankfully she doesn't mind that I'm fluffy and mostly boring. She's the perfect alarm clock, which is set at about 6:30 am every morning, seven days a week. (yawn) She loves to eat, and will remind you to put food in her bowl. She does this exaggerated exhale when she's irritated, it's hilarious.
Her name is Midnight, and when God saw I needed her, He matched us up.
No comments:
Post a Comment